The Turner Museum is open to the public
Monday to Friday, 10.00am to 4.00pm.
- Limited wheelchair access, assistance is advisable.
- Refreshments are available.
- All visitors, including parties of up to twenty, are welcome. If you have to travel a long distance you should contact John Parker, at the address shown below, to confirm the details of your proposed visit.
- For directions on how to find the museum (located in the Sir Robert Hadfield Building), please follow this maps link.
- Catalogues of the collection are available to purchase for £5 in the Museum or for £6.50p (p&p inc.). Please make cheques payable to the University of Sheffield.
For further information, please contact:-
Emeritus Professor John M Parker
The Turner Museum of Glass
c/o Department of Materials Science & Engineering
The University of Sheffield
Sir Robert Hadfield Building
Sheffield, S1 3JD